Seton Hall University
Intermediate Statistical Methods, Summer 2021
- Class of 15 Ed.D. students in K-12 Administration
- The course is designed to teach students to interpret findings from quantitative studies using multiple linear regression analyses and conduct statistical analyses.
- Activities include: Stata labs, designing and executing a research project using regression analysis, interpreting findings of quantitative studies from peer-review journals
Michigan State University
Econometric Analysis for Education Policy, Fall 2019
- Co-Instructor with Dr. Joshua Cowen
- Class of 4 Ph.D. students in Education Policy
- Course teaches econometric techniques used for causal inference in education policy.
- Activities include: Stata labs, evaluating quasi-experimental studies from peer-review journals, referee reports
Mathematics Teacher, Walter L. Cohen College Prep High School, New Orleans, LA, 2014-2016
- Algebra II and Pre-Calculus Instructor
- Algebra I Push-in Support
- 9th grade advisor